For this edition, I am featuring Pastry Chef Jo Javier
Name: Jojo Cuesta Javier
Country of Residence: Philippines
1. Your Restaurant/Business: Sweetielicious Homemade Goodies
2. About Your ideal Kitchen: A big kitchen that has a plenty of work space to accommodate more students for my baking class.
3. Your Favorite baked Item: Cakes
4. First Job: Sales Representative
6. Your Awards: Loyalty Award…(hahaha!)
7. Your Cooking Inspiration: Heny Sison, Judy Uson for local
8. Your Specialty Cakes: Cheesecake, Mango Cake and Strawberry Shortcake
9. Favorite Dish To Eat: Tapsilog, Pasta, Tacos
10. Weirdest Thing You Ever Ate: I don’t remember…
11. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mango
12. Favorite Drink: Coke
13. Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake
14. Who Would You Most Like To Bake For: I want to bake a cake for the President
15. Who Would You Least Like To Bake For? My detractors..(hahaha!)
16. Favorite Things to Do When Not Baking: bonding time with my unica hija and my husband.
17. Your Latest Project: Aside from my cakes orders weekly, I was recently featured at Woman Today Magazine for their May issue, and latest is Cook Connecting Foodies Magazine volume 14. Last May I was chosen to be one of the judges at IFEX Modern Chef Competition and at the same time conducted some demo. I’ll be featured again for the 2nd time in Celebrity Recipe July issue so watch out for it…
18. Favorite City/ Country and Why: Jerusalem because it is a city that promises a religious and spiritual experience, excitement and pleasure, interesting tours and entertaining adventures.. it’s everyone’s dream….
19. Your Greatest Indulgence: Baking tools and equipments
20. Your All Time Best Baking Tips: It doesn’t take having a special gift or a magic touch to work wonders in the kitchen. The secret is practice, practice, practice! Some people seem to be able to toss things together and achieve wonderful results. This is a skill they achieved by many years of cooking and baking. Always Remember – skills and confidence comes with practice. And most important is you do it with passion.